Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:58 pm
Latest topics
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptySat May 13, 2017 8:56 pm by (hokage)_bluetoad721

» this is for the futre
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 2:01 pm by Itachi Uchiha

» rinnegan wins
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:52 pm by (hokage)rinnegan

» 25th is here new ranks again
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:32 am by Itachi Uchiha

» should we have a deck shop?
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:01 pm by Itachi Uchiha

» sos i was not active that much. :D
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:55 pm by Itachi Uchiha

» Dueling Network
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyWed May 20, 2015 5:59 am by Falco

» Remember Sage Path Academy?
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:06 pm by Yakushi Kabuto

» Toads Wins
ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! EmptyMon May 11, 2015 1:05 pm by Itachi Uchiha

ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!

+3
(Hokage)Minato
Yakushi Kabuto
Naruto Uzumaki
7 posters

Go down

ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! Empty ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:26 pm

There's been a lot of arguing over this whole squads thing, and i'll be honest. I really don't like the idea atm. We're trying to start back up as a clan and can't deal with any infighting or separation right now. You guys are missing the point, it's not like i don't want to make the clan more authentic like in the show, it's that i don't want this clan to be broken up like this. Right now, i want our clan to act as a strong, single unit of shinobi ready to back each other up in times of need. When the clan get's bigger, i MAY reconsider the idea of at least the 3-man Jounins. Squads, however; even then each squad will be generally equal in status. I'm actually pretty miffed you guys won't give this whole thing a rest. So this time, I'm putting my foot down. I will hear no more of any propositions for squads, teams, or any division of clan members until i have announced i'm open for suggestions on a later date. When our clan has gotten bigger perhaps. We only have about 20 people in our clan, the 3-man jounin teams will not work. What if everyone became jonin what would happen then? I think we should wait. Toad's academy will stay open as i already approved it. I am not trying to be a "mean" or "tight" (as darui would say) leader. I am trying to be smart about things. We should settle down until we are ready. Please dont think too harshly of me, it is for the good of the clan. Especially you Darui and Baruto. Thankyou for listening and i hope you all take this into consideration.
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin

https://hokageheadquarters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!

Post by Yakushi Kabuto Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:34 pm

Nice speech dude ^-^ very inspirational. And yes, i agree. We don't have the manpower to start organizing ourselves like this, and i think your decision to wait on this is a wise one.
Yakushi Kabuto
Yakushi Kabuto

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!! Empty Re: ATTENTION!!! ALL MEMBERS MUST READ THIS!!

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:36 pm

^^ ty
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:36 pm

Naruto is absolutely right, Even though i agree with Bolt's 3 man squad idea it can't be done atm cause this clan isn't that big. We need to work as a team, all of us together, no in-clan fighting. We must stay strong, gain the respect of other strong clans and when we grow enough we can start doing this team things. I hope you don't get mad at naruto, as a clan leader, he's doing his job, he's keeping us together and in the right track. NO HATE ON NARUTO OR ME OR ANYONE WHO AGREES, its just tht we can't do all of this ideas atm.

Mr.Cast (Minato)
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:37 pm

^^ thx minato for understanding
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:38 pm

np dude.
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Kisame Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Naruto's right it's better off that we don't do the squad thing because of the fact that our clan is still developing.I'm not saying that I don't like your idea, it's just better off keeping it simple while we continue gathering more players. When Naruto asks for suggestions than you can ask him about the squad thing, but like I said we should keep it simple until Naruto is ready.

-Asian09....o erm i meant Kisame lol!
(Hokage)Kisame
(Hokage)Kisame

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:46 pm

xD well ty ^^
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:02 pm

KISAME!......Mr.Cast is not an old account... -.- its actually a long story, well not tht long lol

Mr.Cast
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage) Baruto Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:08 pm

bro thanks alot u keep putting everyone elses ideas except from mine because still toads dueling academy will still be changing into divisions of people who want more knowledge and people who are beginners and pr and people who arent the worst and of the best so thanks alot guys just thanks and bro you are being so tight and u are also being so peak to me
(Hokage) Baruto
(Hokage) Baruto

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage) Baruto Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:10 pm

and thx alot guys for taking his side the only understanding person in this clan is darui all of u guys are just saddos because why can we keep the duelling academy if we cant keep this one it jus isnt fair so f u want to take of my to ideas take of his 2 to make it fair
(Hokage) Baruto
(Hokage) Baruto

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage) Baruto Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:13 pm

that message is to everone except kabuto
(Hokage) Baruto
(Hokage) Baruto

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage) Baruto Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:15 pm

because i dont really care bout kabuto opinion
(Hokage) Baruto
(Hokage) Baruto

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage) Baruto Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:22 pm

just because i am new u guys are treating me like a piuece of**** just because i am new and u guys a favouring toad more than me why dont u cancel toads dueling academy if u want to quit my i dea sheesh cant u treat me like the rest of ya and not like a piece of ****
(Hokage) Baruto
(Hokage) Baruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Baruto if u talk again ill be forced 2 ban u from chat -_- if u still carry on then you will be banned from clan for a certain amount of time. If you have not learnt ur lesson yet then u will be banned forever. And dont forget im ur older brother so ill come over there and slap u on the face, again -_-

Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:40 pm

BARUTO! I'M NOT SAYING WE SHOULDN'T USE UR IDEA. READ MY COMMENT, I SED YES TO UR IDEA AND I WANT IT IN DA CLAN, NOW STOP BEING A DOUCHE, U DESERVE TO GET BANNED. AND DON'T BE MEAN TO KABUTO SAYING U DON'T CARE BOUT HIS OPINION, NOW GROW UP AND MATURE.

Mr.Cast
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by (hokage)_bluetoad721 Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:05 pm

Yea my clans approved!
(hokage)_bluetoad721
(hokage)_bluetoad721

Back to top Go down

Post by (hokage)_bluetoad721 Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:06 pm

i mean aacdemy
(hokage)_bluetoad721
(hokage)_bluetoad721

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:11 pm

all u care about.......don't u care about keeping the clan together?

Mr.Cast
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by (hokage)_bluetoad721 Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:13 pm

if the clan falls apart i will help restart it.
(hokage)_bluetoad721
(hokage)_bluetoad721

Back to top Go down

Post by (Hokage)Minato Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Don't worry; it won't fall apart.

Mr.Cast
(Hokage)Minato
(Hokage)Minato

Back to top Go down

Post by Sosuke Aizen Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:50 am

Ok then everyone will be able to look at it but will not be able to respond, so without further do LOCK!!!
Sosuke Aizen
Sosuke Aizen
Admin

http://sithlordheadquarters.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down